ok. but in my usecase join's/union's wont help.
Here is an example of my usecase from postgres, which I have to do it in
similar way for hive.
with recursive
a as (select col from tb1),
b as (select col from tb2),
c as (select col from tb3)

select a,b,c from a,b,c;

which output's me in a dataframe which i am writing to a csv and it looks
like
a     b    c
0.1 0.2  0.3

where hive is not supporting `with rec` in same functionality as in
postgres and views are also not helping here.

--

Sowjanya Kakarala

Infrastructure Software Engineer

Agrible, Inc. | sowja...@agrible.com  | 217-848-1128

2021 S. First Street, Suite 201, Champaign, IL 61820
<https://maps.google.com/?q=2021+S.+First+Street,+Suite+201,+Champaign,+IL+61820&entry=gmail&source=g>

Agrible.com <http://agrible.com/> | facebook
<https://www.facebook.com/Agrible> | youtube
<https://www.youtube.com/c/AgribleInc_TheInsightToDecide> | twitter
<https://twitter.com/Agribleinc>

[image: Agrible_Logo_Email_Signature.jpg]