Ok. There are 8 tables. Do you see any conditional match based on some
keys? May be a well designed 'Left/Right' join provisioning would help you
tackling your use case. You can also look at merge or union options. Once
you are able to correlate those tables and design a query which would give
you what you want, you can go ahead with file write feature (Insert
overwrite directory) to save the data in your desired format.