Hello Support,  currently I have created the following AVRO Hive table which
works fine.  CREATE EXTERNAL TABLE blahblah.blublub
STORED AS AVRO LOCATION "/***/in" TBLPROPERTIES
('avro.schema.url‘=‚/.../schema/blublub.avsc')  As you can see I need to use
the schema 'avro.schema.url' property which points to the AVRO schema
blublub.avsc. This blublub.avsc I simply extract from the AVRO files.   How is
it possible to work without 'avro.schema.url' and directly use the Avro scheme
which is actually already delivered within Avro itself (that the strength from
Avro) ? I want to have all columns that are included in the Avro specification,
but without having them in the create statement.  Br,  Dennis