That was it....
Thanks

On 4/13/07, Achim Hügen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hugo,

the rmi registry probably gets created because you have these lines in
your descriptor:

<contribution configuration-id="hivemind.management.MBeans">
   <mbean service-id="hivemind.management.connector.NamingServiceMBean"
      start-method="start" />
</contribution>

Just leave the NamingServiceMBean out of the config and the running rmi
registry should be used.

There might be problems with jmx 1.0 when the MBeanServerFactory is
located or created
and I don't expect the jsr 160 connectors to work, but just give it a try.

Achim

Hugo Palma schrieb:
> Hi all,
>
> i'm trying to use hivemind-jmx in weblogic 8.
> I'm getting the following error below when i try to register the
> NamingServiceMBean. It seems to me that it's trying to create another
> rmi server.
> The question is, why doesn't it connect to the existing server instead
> of trying to register a new one ?
>
> Also, weblogic 8 JMX implementation is version 1.0. Could that be the
> cause ?
>
> java.rmi.server.ExportException : internal error: ObjID already in use
>     at sun.rmi.transport.ObjectTable.putTarget(ObjectTable.java:168)
>     at sun.rmi.transport.Transport.exportObject(Transport.java:69)
>     at sun.rmi.transport.tcp.TCPTransport.exportObject
> (TCPTransport.java:190)
>     at
> sun.rmi.transport.tcp.TCPEndpoint.exportObject(TCPEndpoint.java:382)
>     at sun.rmi.transport.LiveRef.exportObject(LiveRef.java:116)
>     at sun.rmi.server.UnicastServerRef.exportObject
> (UnicastServerRef.java:145)
>     at sun.rmi.registry.RegistryImpl.setup(RegistryImpl.java:92)
>     at sun.rmi.registry.RegistryImpl. (RegistryImpl.java:78)
>     at
> java.rmi.registry.LocateRegistry.createRegistry(LocateRegistry.java:164)
>     at
> org.apache.hivemind.management.mbeans.NamingService.start(
NamingService.java:80)