Actually, there is no success logging, so the registration
probably was successful.
How do you access the mbeans?

Achim

Am Fri, 13 Apr 2007 19:42:09 +0200 schrieb Hugo Palma <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

me again :o)

I found this log from MBeanRegistry:

"Trying to register MBean hivemind:id=LogManagementMBean,module=
hivemind.management.log4j,type=service"

although i get no success log after this.

On 4/13/07, Hugo Palma <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

i also can't find any logs made by the LogManagementMBean. Is there any
way i can know if it gets registered ?