Hi

I am trying to get an Affinity interface to get node/partition/key information.
The Java doc page says you can get such interface by calling Cache.affinity().
I try to use IgniteCache interface, but it has no such method.

Can you please let me know how to get this interface?

Thanks

Shaomin Zhang

This email, its contents, and any attachments transmitted with it are intended
only for the addressee(s) and may be confidential and legally privileged. We do
not waive any confidentiality by misdelivery. If you have received this email
in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete it. You should not
copy it, forward it or otherwise use the contents, attachments or information
in any way. Any liability for viruses is excluded to the fullest extent
permitted by law.

Tudor Capital Europe LLP (TCE) is authorised and regulated by The Financial
Conduct Authority (the FCA). TCE is registered as a limited liability
partnership in England and Wales No: OC340673 with its registered office at 10
New Burlington Street, London, W1S 3BE, United Kingdom