Hi Gareth,

To control data location/disposal you need to write your own AffinityFunction
(just refer to this interface). Using AffinityFunction you can select a range
of nodes that will hold primary replicas and a range of nodes that will be
stored the rest of data.

Probably even more simple scenario that may work for you is to store primary
data (primary replica) in a particular cache and use
CacheConfiguration.nodeFilter for cache deployment on particular nodes only.
The same can be done for summary data if to place it in a separate cache as
well.

—
Denis