Hi Binti,

Is the second application that experiences GC pauses due to batch related
activity embeds an Ignite server node inside of its process?
If it’s so then when the first application tries to update a replicated cache
waits while it’s updated on the node that is a part of the second application
process.

But if it’s not the case then please provide full details of your cluster and
make thread dumps from all the nodes during the freezing.

—
Denis