I'm trying to implement caching using ignite, and when I start it up
(Ignition.start) it throws an error:

Can't load log handler "org.apache.ignite.logger.java.JavaLoggerFileHandler"
java.lang.ClassNotFoundException:
org.apache.ignite.logger.java.JavaLoggerFileHandler
java.lang.ClassNotFoundException:
org.apache.ignite.logger.java.JavaLoggerFileHandler

The help docs say to simply add the ignite-log4j jar
(http://apacheignite.gridgain.org/v1.2/docs/troubleshooting), which I added
to my pom, but it's still throwing the same error.  I noticed an exception
is the build that it didn't have a log4j configuration, so I added that file
which got rid of that exception, but we're still getting the "can't load log
handler" exception, and still not seeing ignite in the logs.

I looked at the alternate troubleshoot steps, but I have no idea what my
SPARK_HOME is supposed to be.