Hi, Val

    Thank you very much, I think this is very helpful for me.

    I will change my compute code, and have a try.

Bob

From: vkulichenko
Date: 2016-09-23 07:00
To: user@ignite.apache.org
Subject: Re: Re: Increase Ignite instances can't increase the speed of compute
Hi Bob,

Most likely these are distributed cache operations and since they are all
synchronous, you wait for each of them one by one. You can try to batch your
updates to improve performance or use data streamer [1]. It would be even
better if you used affinity collocation [2] and made sure that all the
updates are local and network is not used during the computation.

[1] https://apacheignite.readme.io/docs/data-streamers
[2] https://apacheignite.readme.io/docs/affinity-collocation

-Val

Confidentiality Notice: The information contained in this e-mail and any
accompanying attachment(s)
is intended only for the use of the intended recipient and may be confidential
and/or privileged of
Neusoft Corporation, its subsidiaries and/or its affiliates. If any reader of
this communication is
not the intended recipient, unauthorized use, forwarding, printing,  storing,
disclosure or copying
is strictly prohibited, and may be unlawful.If you have received this
communication in error,please
immediately notify the sender by return e-mail, and delete the original message
and all copies from
your system. Thank you.