You can use NodeMetric for estimate loading on machine:
See the example[1] in sample project of Ignite or documentation[2].

You can try to justify loading by configuration tuning:
- Set the property quite small
o.a.i.configuration.CacheConfiguration#setMaxConcurrentAsyncOperations (500
by default)
- Decrease number of threads on public thread pool[3]

[2]: http://apacheignite.gridgain.org/docs/cluster#cluster-node-metrics