Hi,

You can look at the code[1] and get computation of all metrics.
The task use public API, but in particular information about thread pools
available through MBeans

*org.apache:clsLdr=764c12b6,group=Thread Pools,name=GridExecutionExecutor*

[1]: https://github.com/apache/ignite/blob/master/modules/
core/src/main/java/org/apache/ignite/internal/IgniteKernal.java#L1005