Hi all,
I am unable to run spark 2.0.1 with ignite 1.7. I get the following error:

error: missing or invalid dependency detected while loading class file
'IgniteContext.class'.
Could not access type Logging in package org.apache.spark,
because it (or its dependencies) are missing. Check your build definition
for
missing or conflicting dependencies. (Re-run with `-Ylog-classpath` to see
the problematic classpath.)
A full rebuild may help if 'IgniteContext.class' was compiled against an
incompatible version of org.apache.spark.

Is it due to the Spark version supported by Ignite ? which seems to be
1.5.2 ?
I also tried to build ignite from source for spark 2.0.1 without success...
Regards