Hello I am dumping the cache configuration for my defined caches. I am seeing
this as the backup number
memMode=OFFHEAP_TIERED cacheMode=REPLICATED, atomicityMode=TRANSACTIONAL,
atomicWriteOrderMode=null, backups=2147483647

I am not setting the backups property in any of my configurations so this
must be the default. This is the same number for both the OFFHEAP_TIERED and
ONHEAP_TIERED. We have two server nodes and am not specifying any of the
nodes as primary or backup. Wondering what the implications of having this
number set to this value. Is it only applicable if the cacheMode is
PARTIONED? Like to know if I should set this to zero or not?