Hello!
My current goal is to transform initial cache to different types of caches.
For example, I have IgniteCache<Long, BinaryObject> initCache ( BinaryObject
value consists of *4* fields) and i want to create IgniteCache<Long,
BinaryObject> secondCache (BinaryObject value consists of *2* fields). I use
BinaryObject type, because it is impossible to me to predict input scheme.
I've created IgniteRunnable class that suits my prupose (copy fields from
inputCache and insert them to a new cache):
<http://apache-ignite-users.70518.x6.nabble.com/file/n9219/runnable.png>
I run this code on 4 nodes with 2Gb and 4 CPU, input data - 1.3 Gb. But the
execusion is very slow (2 min+).
So, i have 3 questions:
1) How can i improve a speed?
2) How can i load data directly on local server nodes (i think that my
approach makes data transfers between server nodes).
Thanks