Hi,

DataStreamer is the best way to load data to cache (even localLoadCache was
implemented over a streamer).
I just want to say, you should not use a DataStreamer in a thread of Ignite
compute (do it asynchronously). Also you can use one instance of Streamer
by node, if you want to better performance..