 Subject: Cache Entries get lost after multiple nodes started ?
 To: user@ignite.apache.org
 Date: Friday, 24 February, 2017, 12:05 PM

 Hi,
 I have populated a cache containing a K,V pair of
 <AffinityUuid(CustomObject) , CustomClassObject>.
 It gets populated fine when I start a single node which is
 responsible for populating the cache. I am able to retrieve
 all rows using Zeppelin ignite interpreter or even using
 web-console.

 However, when I start another node using the same
 configuration file used above, some of the cache entries
 just vanish. Is there any reason why this could be happening
 ? Note that this node is not performing any data
 manipulation. It is just being started using the
 $IGNITE_HOME\bin\ignite.bat script followed by configuration
 file name.

 Regards,
 Neeraj