 Subject: Re: Cache Entries get lost after multiple nodes started ?
 To: user@ignite.apache.org
 Date: Friday, 24 February, 2017, 12:49 PM

 I was able to resolve this after I
 changed the Key from AffinityUuid to a simple Integer which
 is auto-incremented. How does one explain the behaviour ?

 Regards,
 Neeraj

 On Fri, 24/2/17, Neeraj Vaidya <neeraj.vai...@yahoo.co.in>
 wrote:

  Subject: Cache Entries get lost after multiple nodes
 started ?
  To: user@ignite.apache.org
  Date: Friday, 24 February, 2017, 12:05 PM

  Hi,
  I have populated a cache containing a K,V pair of
  <AffinityUuid(CustomObject) , CustomClassObject>.
  It gets populated fine when I start a single node which is
  responsible for populating the cache. I am able to
 retrieve
  all rows using Zeppelin ignite interpreter or even using
  web-console.

  However, when I start another node using the same
  configuration file used above, some of the cache entries
  just vanish. Is there any reason why this could be
 happening
  ? Note that this node is not performing any data
  manipulation. It is just being started using the
  $IGNITE_HOME\bin\ignite.bat script followed by
 configuration
  file name.

  Regards,
  Neeraj