Hi Kyriako,

- If I want to pass data to callables, for example Lists of objects, small
to -medium size (collections from 2000 to 6000 objects maximum, with
average object size some ~200KBs) what is the best way to do this: to pass
them as argument in callables or put them in the distributed cache for the
callables to pick them up from there?

Regarding the question you ask about including the data with a job vs using
the cache: ideally what you would like to do is use compute and data
affinity collocation such that your computations are executed on nodes with
the relevant data. I.e you should insert data into the cache with a certain
affinity and then use an affinity run compute task to send the job to the
correct node.

Have a read here:
https://apacheignite.readme.io/docs/affinity-collocation

If you share more on your use case I should be able to help you!

Regards,
Christos

On Wed, 15 Mar 2017 at 12:13, kmandalas <kyriakos.manda...@iriworldwide.com>