Hi Kyriako,

Agree with Nikolai on both points.

Regarding point number 2, you want to use affinity data / data colocation and
data / compute colocation. You basically need to ensure that when you are
inserting data into the cache you use the same affinity for all entries that
need to be collocated to ensure they end up on the same server. Then you can
use an affinity run or broadcast with local query enabled to only execute the
query locally. Now in your case you said the data is in an external database so
I’m not sure how you would ensure the data for each query is local.

Christos