Hi

I am running a c++ ignite client with custom object as cache key. I
specialized the binarytype for the cache key object in c++  and added cache
key POJO in the binary configuration to map c++ to Java POJO. I put a string
field in the cache POJO as Affinitykeymapped using annotation. I ran a
sample Java client first to test if different cache key objects, having same
field which is mapped to  Affinitykey get allocated to same node or not. But
I could see that they are getting allocated to different nodes. Also I could
see that the field in cache key POJO that I put for affinitykey was not
getting identified. Because when I run 'Affinity.affinityKey(cachekey
object)' method its returning the whole cache key object instead of just the
String field that I chose as affinitykey. But when I remove the
binaryConfiguration in ignite-config xml everything works as expected.

This is the binaryConfiguration in ignite config xml that I was talking
about.

 <property name="binaryConfiguration">
            <bean
class="org.apache.ignite.configuration.BinaryConfiguration">
                <property name="compactFooter" value="false"/>

                <property name="idMapper">
                    <bean
class="org.apache.ignite.binary.BinaryBasicIdMapper">
                        <property name="lowerCase" value="true"/>
                    </bean>
                </property>

                <property name="nameMapper">
                    <bean
class="org.apache.ignite.binary.BinaryBasicNameMapper">
                        <property name="simpleName" value="true"/>
                    </bean>
                </property>

                <property name="classNames">
                    <list>
                        <value>com.ignitetest.PersonPK</value>

                    </list>
                </property>
            </bean>
        </property>

Also I would like to know if there is any way to get affinity data in c++
ignite as I could not find any in c++ docs.