Hi,

this configuration shouldn't work because there is typo in property name in
this code snippet (AffinityKeyFieldName should start with lower case, my
fault from previous posts):

 <property name="cacheKeyConfiguration">
                <list>
                   <bean
class="org.apache.ignite.cache.CacheKeyConfiguration">
                        <property name="typeName"
value="com.ignitetest.PersonPK"/>
                        <property name="AffinityKeyFieldName" value="col5"/>
                    </bean>
              </list>
</property>

I expect that exception should be throwed up on ignite instance start up
because there is no such property "AffinityKeyFieldName".