Hello,

Please properly subscribe to the mailing list so that the community can
receive email notifications for your messages. To subscribe, send an empty
email to user-subscr...@ignite.apache.org and follow simple instructions in
the reply.

Ignite can cope with such cases but it's highly dependent on the total
amount of data being sent.
Depending on the load and the overall case, such kind of jobs may do the
work. Another option is storing the job results in a cache thus propagating
them to other nodes.

Kind regards,
Alex.