Hi,
     I am trying to use persistent store for my application, w/o persistent
store I am getting caching rate of about 280K msgs /sec (1 msg - 512 bytes).
Whereas when I use persistent store in Ignite 2.1.0 then throughput
decreases to 20 K msgs/sec. So,
1. what are tuning parameters that i can try to improve persistent store
efficiency(i have tried increasing checkpoint threads, checkpoint freq but
still performance is same)
2. Also in my set up I have 3 disks connected to machine, but persistent
store only uses one disk for writing, so how can I improve performance in
this case by utilizing all 3 disks?

<http://apache-ignite-users.70518.x6.nabble.com/file/n16051/iostat.png>

As shown above only disk sda is used whereas sdb is idle all the time.

Thanks,
Rishikesh