Hi,

1. What do you mean by "when"? I'm sure that you can find all needed
information here: https://apacheignite.readme.io/docs/service-grid. Also, I
don't understand why do you think that affinityCall is dangerous.

2. Well, everything should scale automatically. For a partitioned cache,
you can add backups for this cache. Anyway, you can read about it here:
https://apacheignite.readme.io/docs/cache-modes#section-partitioned-mode

3. Why do you want it? It's kind of internal things. In logs, you will see
message "Topology snapshot" message.

Regards,
Evgenii