Hi @raksja

I am using Ignite RDD with yarn client and is observing the same behavior
that you observed. Infact, your below comment is exactly true in my case.

transformedValues.take(5).foreach(println)
THIS RETURNS 1 ROW AFTER SPINNING UP 100 EXECUTORS, AROUND 1.5 mins

All my [String, String] pair RDDs always shows a count of 1 and
take(5).foreach(println) always return only 1 record.

The [Int, Int] pair RDDs work as expected though. Were you able to find our
the reason for returning only 1 record from the shared-rdd? Thanks.