Tom,

Thanks for promoting the workshop! Igniters, minor correction, that’s gonna be
the first 2.5 hours advanced workshop on Ignite internals and capabilities.
Join me at 6.30 PM today if you’re Silicon Valley.

By the end of the workshop the you will learn how:

• Configure and deploy Apache Ignite clusters

• Partitioning and replication works at the nutshells

• Process distributed data sets using key-value, SQL and compute APIs

• Apply collocated processing concept in practice

• Configure SQL schemas and tap into SQL language

• Enable and utilize persistence.

—
Denis