Prasad, I am not aware about anything like what you described in Ignite
(may be Community will help). To me Ignite servers work as a cluster and
having a server doing something that other servers do not breaks the cluster
definition <https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Computer_cluster>. I would really
consider developing a simple one-line-of-code "warm-ignite-data" utility
that would start as Ignite client node, call loadCache and exit. Please
note that Ignite client nodes do not necessarily have to be always part of
Ignite topology. Ignite clients are apps and utilities to execute business
(or utility) tasks on the Ignite cluster and leave the cluster when the job
is done.