Prasad, I am not aware about anything like what you described in Ignite (may be Community will help). To me Ignite servers work as a cluster and having a server doing something that other servers do not breaks the cluster definition <https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Computer_cluster>. I would really consider developing a simple one-line-of-code "warm-ignite-data" utility that would start as Ignite client node, call loadCache and exit. Please note that Ignite client nodes do not necessarily have to be always part of Ignite topology. Ignite clients are apps and utilities to execute business (or utility) tasks on the Ignite cluster and leave the cluster when the job is done.
- Rebalancing in Ignite (Cache loader are executing instead... Prasad Bhalerao
- Fwd: Rebalancing in Ignite (Cache loader are executi... Prasad Bhalerao
- Re: Rebalancing in Ignite (Cache loader are exec... Alexey Kukushkin
- Re: Rebalancing in Ignite (Cache loader are ... Prasad Bhalerao
- Re: Rebalancing in Ignite (Cache loader ... Alexey Kukushkin