Hi Oleksandr,

1. Yes, Ignite is production ready.
2. I doubt there is a fully pledged example for this, but I don't see any
reason why it wouldn't be possible. You can run anything you want within a
service.
3. Ignite is always and fully free. If you're asking about commercial
products build on top of Ignite, please contact vendor companies that
provide them.
4. I doubt that would be possible as in that case you have to operate with
objects, and therefore write code. But you can emulate such workload with
simple SQL queries that select/update by primary key.
5. Basically it's a tool to route requests of a legacy thin client. Not sure
if it would be useful for the new client protocol, but for now I think you
can ignore it.

-Val