Marco,

There is no way to perform "get" operations on heap entries solely, as far
as I know.
Looks like you are trying to miss-use a Java heap cache.

What you need can be achieved by using some tree data structure like Java
TreeSet.
Every time you insert something into cache, you can update this data
structure, so it will contain top 100 entries.
Such updates can be performed inside a continuous query listener:
https://apacheignite.readme.io/docs/continuous-queries
So, you'll have all data stored in Ignite cache and top 100 entries stored
in your own data structure.

Denis