Hi team,
With a cache having CreatedExpiryPolicy for 1min duration and having ignite
persistence enabled as per docs. And did this.

- cache put and then cache get, gives me the value
- wait for 1min
- cache get, returns null. Perfectly fine up to now.
- then recycled JVM.
- now only cache.get, no puts, and return == null is my expectation. But it
wasn’t the case. It returned me the value.

This means cache expiry doesn’t remove the entry from native persistent
layer.  But if you do a cache.remove() it will remove it from native
persistent later too. Meaning JVM recycle will return null.

So compared to cache.remove working as expected, cache expiry behavior is
very inconsistent.

Can someone please clarify ?

--
/subash