> Cache is based on hit or miss ratio or simple LRU
LRU

> But as I mentioned in point #3 there might be services which hit multiple
> times but good latency is not the requirement. I dont want cache to evict
> any records when querying to such few Tables.
What you could do in this case is define an additional data region of a
smaller size and attach your latency-insensitive cache to it. It will only
take a small chunk of your memory (leading to more eviction and higher
latency, but that's not an issue) and it will be isolated from other caches
and will not cause their evictions.
However, it seems to be a pretty specific tuning, and I'd suggest to only go
for it if you have evidence that it will improve performance of your
application.

Stan