Hi

I would like to know the added advantages of using Cluster of Nodes instead
of a single node(single node is sufficient for my data volume) in my use
case . All the operations are sql queries. And if I use a cluster of nodes,
the result set of a query will always be present on a single node(due to
affinitykey set. We cannot change the affinitykey as we also perform join
queries. Even join queries result set also will be on a single node). Also
if we did use cluster of nodes we will not be using more than 10 nodes. Will
there be any advantage if we use cluster of nodes instead of a single node?