Hello,

I'm building a POC, right now I have Kafka feeding ignite with the
constraint of having 1 topic per tenant for security reason (historical data
is persisted to files per topic by Kafka and each "file" container is
encrypted differently per customer)

If I decide to use only ignite with the DataStream (instead of Kafka), how
can I make sure the customer data will be separated to disk (like separate
file or db per customer)? and how can I encrypt this cache file per
customer?

I hope that make sense. So I guess it come down to: can I have the ignite
cache persisted in different file/db per some rules (like a customer id)? or
does it needs to be in different ignite memory caches? or it is not
possible?

Thanks for your help