Assuming Ignite Persistence,  you can create a cache in a specific Data
Regions, but I'm unclear whether this properties can be set per region.  We
are setting them in

org.apache.ignite.configuration.DataStorageConfiguration.   What you seem
to be asking for is to set these per Data Region.

               <property name="storagePath" value=
"/IgnitePersistenceStorage/store"/>

                <property name="walPath" value=
"/IgnitePersistenceStorage/wal"/>

               <property name="walArchivePath" value=
"/IgnitePersistenceStorage/wal/archive"/>

On Fri, Apr 6, 2018 at 1:58 PM, Wilhelm <wilhelm.tho...@anaplan.com> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I'm building a POC, right now I have Kafka feeding ignite with the
> constraint of having 1 topic per tenant for security reason (historical
> data
> is persisted to files per topic by Kafka and each "file" container is
> encrypted differently per customer)
>
> If I decide to use only ignite with the DataStream (instead of Kafka), how
> can I make sure the customer data will be separated to disk (like separate
> file or db per customer)? and how can I encrypt this cache file per
> customer?
>
> I hope that make sense. So I guess it come down to: can I have the ignite
> cache persisted in different file/db per some rules (like a customer id)?
> or
> does it needs to be in different ignite memory caches? or it is not
> possible?
>
> Thanks for your help

Disclaimer

The information contained in this communication from the sender is
confidential. It is intended solely for use by the recipient and others
authorized to receive it. If you are not the recipient, you are hereby notified
that any disclosure, copying, distribution or taking action in relation of the
contents of this information is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful.

This email has been scanned for viruses and malware, and may have been
automatically archived by Mimecast Ltd, an innovator in Software as a Service
(SaaS) for business. Providing a safer and more useful place for your human
generated data. Specializing in; Security, archiving and compliance. To find
out more visit the Mimecast website.