I use Ignite as a session store and need to allow write access only for authentication services.

On 11/04/2018 00:45, Denis Magda wrote:
The filter excludes the nodes from the list of those which can store data. That's why those nodes would never receive any requests.

Considering your follow-up questions, I guess you are looking for multi-tenancy capabilities. Do you want to prevent some of your applications to update data stored in the cluster?

--
Denis