Yes if I remove session affinity it works.  So my question is does ignite
require sessionAffinity?  And to be honest, I'm not really sure what we are
using ignite for since it seems to be a multi-purpose app.  I think we are
going to use for caching.  So would session affinity be required for caching?
I'm guessing the answer would be 'no, it's not required.'

Thanks, Jeff