Jeff,

The sessionAffinity is needed only if you plan to access Ignite cluster
deployed in K8 from an application deployed outside of it. For instance, it
will ensure that a remote JDBC session will stick to a specific Ignite pod.

However, if all your applications are deployed in K8 as well then you can
freely disregard sessionAffinity parameter. Is this your case?

--
Denis