Hi

We're interested in using Apache Ignite for our next project. Our goal is to
write an API with high performance and a high availability on a huge data
set. In order to get a solid unterstanding of Apache Ignite we've read the
documentation.

Our first plan was to use MySQL together with Apache Ignite Persistence.
Today we saw that Ignite cannot guarantee consistency between native
persistence and 3rd party persistence.  3rd Party Persistence
<https://apacheignite.readme.io/docs/3rd-party-store#section-using-3rd-party-persistence-together-with-ignite-persistence>

Consistency is a really important part for our project. So the 3rd party
persistence approache is probably the wrong feature for us.

Beside the 3rd party persistence we think about Hibernate L2 cache. Could
this feature be better for us?

What would you recommend us?

Thanks in advance.

Best regards