Exactly - what is available for persistence, I was wondering if it is available
for in-mem only.  So for now I'll just need to configure rebalance mode to
non-NONE and live with point 1.

Thanks evgenii!

From: e.zhuravlev...@gmail.com At: 08/15/19 11:37:16To:  Abhishek Gupta
(BLOOMBERG/ 731 LEX ) ,  user@ignite.apache.org
Subject: Re: Rebalancing only to backups

Hi Abhishek,

That's how it works now if you have enabled Persistence. Actually, that's the
main reason why BaselineTopology was introduced - we don't want to move a lot
of data between nodes if we know that node will return soon after a failure:
https://apacheignite.readme.io/docs/baseline-topology
If you want to force rebalance, you can manually change the BaselineTopology.

As far as I know, BaselineTopology concept was also introduced for in-memory
caches and will be released as a part of Apache Ignite 2.8. Also, there will be
some configurable timeout, after which baseline topology will be changed
automatically if you want it.

Best Regards,
Evgenii
чт, 15 авг. 2019 г. в 17:16, Abhishek Gupta (BLOOMBERG/ 731 LEX)