Hello,

I would not recommend using NONE rebalance mode since it is not stable
enough (this is true, that cache for this mode will not be rebalanced,
but you always should keep in mind then your 6th node return to the
cluster you should call manual rebalancing -- method rebalance() on
cache API).

Currently, it is not possible to clearly achieve your case without
Baseline topology (native persistence must be enabled, can you?), but
you can try these things:
- configure cache eviction policy [1] to avoid OOM
- use rebalanceDelay property [2] -- timeout in milliseconds when the
rebalance procedure should start for a particular cache

[1] https://apacheignite.readme.io/docs/evictions
[2] https://apacheignite.readme.io/v1.1/docs/rebalancing