Hello!

I think the node has determined that it need to shut down:
[22:26:31,800][SEVERE][disco-event-worker-#42%xxxxxx%][FailureProcessor]
Ignite node is in invalid state due to a critical failure.

You can tune failure handler to avoid this behavior:
https://apacheignite.readme.io/docs/critical-failures-handling

WRT clientFailureDetectionTimeout, it should be set on server nodes.

Ilya Kasnacheev