Hi Andrei,

Thank you for the response. I do see expiration listener being called on the
server node. What I don’t see is the value attached with Event. The key is
present but the value is null. I would have expected the expired value to be
present in the event as well.  I think i am puzzled over client behavior and
am surely missing something. When a put(key, value) call is made on the
client would that put the data in one of the servers automatically if the
cache is configured in PARTIONED mode or does the server have to listen for
CacheEntryCreation event to add the key, value pair in memory?

Thanks,
Sumit