Hi Ilya,

My submitted Ignite-yarn application works fine for best case scenarios. The
issue is with worst case scenarios. E.g., below is my correct ignite_path
property and my application works fine with it:
IGNITE_PATH=/project/ecpdevbermuda/ignite/apache-ignite-2.7.0-bin.zip

But, if I give the path wrong my spark job runs indefinitely with increasing
in resources, e.g.
IGNITE_PATH=/project/wrong-folder-name/ignite/apache-ignite-2.7.0-bin.zip

Though, I had originally submitted my spark application with 40 executors
and 2 cores, every few minutes resources keep on increasing and application
won't stop, keep on running indefinitely. I have checked the spark job alive
till 15 hrs with resources increased up to 528 executors/1055 cores, then I
killed the job. In best case scenario my job finished within 5 or 6 minutes.
Please suggest.

Thanks,
Chandan Sarma