Hi Ilya,

When it doesn't fine existing ignite cluster, I use to create a new one. If
you see the logs, you will get
>>> Starting Ignite Client with cluster name: titan-resourceUP

You can also see ignite initial start logs as well:

>>>    __________  ________________
>>>   /  _/ ___/ |/ /  _/_  __/ __/
>>>  _/ // (7 7    // /  / / / _/
>>> /___/\___/_/|_/___/ /_/ /___/
>>>
>>> ver. 2.7.0#20181130-sha1:256ae401
>>> 2018 Copyright(C) Apache Software Foundation
>>>
>>> Ignite documentation: http://ignite.apache.org

The code snippet for starting ignite is a below:
       logInfo(s">>> Starting Ignite Client with cluster name:
$clusterName")
       Ignition.setClientMode(true)
       val retIgnite = Ignition.start(configInputStream)
       logInfo(s">>> New Ignite cluster started")
       retIgnite

Below exception is being thrown from Ignition.start method and caught in my
parent caller method
>>> ERROR while creating Ignite Cluster: class
>>> org.apache.ignite.IgniteException: Failed to start manager:
>>> GridManagerAdapter [enabled=true,
>>> name=org.apache.ignite.internal.managers.discovery.GridDiscoveryManager]

And then I try to kill the job which is failing as I described before with
exception

>>> ERROR while triggering Ignite Standalone job: java.io.IOException:
>>> Failed on local exception: java.nio.channels.ClosedByInterruptException;
>>> Host Details : local host is:
>>> "c920qju.intqa.bigdata.int.thomsonreuters.com/10.204.100.65";
>>> destination host is: "c411apy.int.westgroup.com":8032;

My spark application is working fine if I don't give the ignite-path wrong:
IGNITE_PATH=/project/wrong-folder-name/ignite/apache-ignite-2.7.0-bin.zip

Thanks,
Chandan