Hi ,

We have Created a cache in Ignite that gets loaded with Data from
Oracle.Cache is getting loaded using JDBC POJO Store method
Ignite.Cache("Cache Name").loadCache(null).Can anyone explain how will
ignite  handle the below scenario when loading data using the method
Ignite.Cache("Cache Name").loadCache(null).

*Scenario:*

We have built a rest service on top this cache and sends the data in the
cache as response after applying some filters.Now During the time of Data
load, if the user sends a get request and when we try to fetch the data from
ignite cache will the filters be applied only the data that is loaded so far
or does the filters be applied on the data that is available prior to the
start of data load.
*Please note we have set the Atomicity mode is set as Atomic for cache.*

In case if  the filters are applied only on the data that is loaded so far,
then is there a property that i need to set so that until the cache load is
loaded , any query on the cache should fetch only the data that is available
prior to the start of data load.Currently as per my observation,  i am able
to see that the filters are applied only on the data that is loaded so far.

Also can anyone help me the possible ways to schedule the Ignite cache
refresh such that the ignite cache refresh job has to be triggered on the
success condition of another unix shell script job.