Hi ,

But it is not behaving that way. I have tested it  using the following
scenario.

Scenario:

Initially loading 1000 rows from oracle table with the following filter
where rownum<=1000 into ignite cache.
During the cache load process, i checked the count using sql fields query i
got the response as number of records that are loaded into the cache till
that point i.e  100,200 and finally 1000.

Again started the load into ignite cache  from oracle table with the same
filter where rownum<=1000.
Now during the cache load time, till 1000 rows are loaded it is showing the
count as 1000 but once the count crosses 1000 it is showing the count as
1001,1002 and finally 2000.

Can you please help me fix this issue (i.e While loading Ignite Cache using
JDBC POJO Ignite.cache.loadcache method,  ignite should display the data
prior to the start of data load instead of displaying the data that is
loaded till that point when a query is submitted during the load process. As
we are using the ignite cache for front-end websites,there might be
scenarios where the  user queries the cache against a specific value for
which  he might get an empty response in case if the requested data is not
yet loaded when the cache load process is running. Instead the problem will
be resolved if ignite always shows the data prior to start of data load if
the cache is queried during data load process).