Roman Kondakov wrote
> 1. TRANSACTIONAL_SNAPSHOT is still in beta version. Perhaps the current
> version of MVCC will be completely redone in the future. So, it is not a
> good idea to use it in production systems right now.
>
> 2. Events are not implemented for MVCC yet. As well as several other
> features that presented in conventional TRANSACTIONAL cache:
> interceptors, recovery, etc.

Hi all,

Can someone elaborate on the missing features of TRANSACTIONAL_SNAPSHOT
cache mode or point me to some source of information that elaborates them?

Are there any known bugs related to it in current Ignite version?

Besides the possibility of it completely getting redone in the future, what
would other major throwbacks be if it were used in production?

Thank you very much,
Dana