Hi Dana,

Here you can find a list of known high-level limitations:
https://apacheignite.readme.io/docs/multiversion-concurrency-control#limitations

Also, the performance might not be satisfactory and not all the cluster
failure scenarios might be covered.

Generally, as of know, I would advise you to use the key-value transactions
of Ignite that are battle-tested and used in productions since the
inception of Ignite.

-
Denis