Sorry for  asking many questions, but i see your answers are closing the
gaps that i cannot find in the documentation.

So how we can explain that there was an estimate for 8T per node and impala
decided to submit this query?

My goal that each query running beyond the actual limit per node to fail (
and this is what i setup in the default memory per node per pool) an want
all other queries to be queue and not killed, so what i understand that i
need to setup the max queue query to unlimited and the queue timeout to
hours.

And in order to reach that i need to setup the default memory per node for
each pool and setting either max concurrency or the max memory per pool
that will help to measure the max concurrent queries that can run in
specific pool.

I think reaching this goal will close all my gaps.